Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, i'm not a regular here by any means, latley i feel as though i have been rather lax with my TT Mk 1. I owe her a facelift. So as a starter i have been shopping around for some wheels and getting some conflicting advice. So where better to come than what is probably "the worlds greatest TT resource". Reet, i've buttered you up enough.

I'm looking for some black alloys with a chrome style slim rim. 18's. I saw someone with some QS reps in this style which caught my eye but can't find them for the life of me. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=172835&start=30
(at the bottom)

Some form of hard dock for my iphone, or a decent unobtrusive mp3 system that a newbie like me can fix in. I have the standard mark 1 audi cd player at the mo.

Anyway any advice would be appreciated. I have looked and researched all over but i welcome your expertise in this matter (there i go again).

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Lots of good mp3 players out there. I used to have a really good alpine in mine with iPod connected in the glove box.

Have you tried TTshop for wheels??

In a side note I might be interested in your original headunit depending on condition. Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure i would have checked for the wheels there but i shall look again.

I have an idea for a an iphone/pod mount on the front of existing units. I'm speaking to a guy who can do the carbon fibre for me. So fingers crossed. Until that happens i shall have a look at the alpine thanks.

My current unit is in "ok" condition functionality-wise. However continual use has worn all the paint from the buttons. It would need a re-paint. Probably not worth the bother mate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts