Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to upload pictures to my gallery but after trying to it says it can only do a maximum of 1mb my pics are about 5 mb can anybody tell me how to make them smaller? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elite0777 said:
Right click the photo and select edit. Using paint click resize and resize by percentage. On pc of course
brilliant thanks, i was just reducing the size and saving it...wasn't using the resize button.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'm struggling to upload pics altogether, I see alot of people using photobucket on the iphone so I have downloaded this, so now how do i go about getting pics from photobucket onto here. Sorry if this is something that comes up alot!!

Cheers

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,581 Posts
Hi,
Upload pics from you PC using "Browse", "copy" the "IMG" tag, (the lowest one under you pic) & paste into your post.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Callum_TT225 said:
I'm struggling to upload pics altogether, I see alot of people using photobucket on the iphone so I have downloaded this, so now how do i go about getting pics from photobucket onto here. Sorry if this is something that comes up alot!!

Cheers
Once you have uploaded to photobucket, click in the img tag and paste into the thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.