Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,698 Posts
I prefer the ronals that come with the V6 to the bbs, but that's just my personnel opinion! I bought a set if Votex as i loved them on Nems car, I don't think they work well on the red, I'm hoping with lowering they will look better, otherwise the ronals will get refurbed and go back on and the Votex will go up for sale

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
Ronals are much easier to clean and easier and much cheaper to repair if you need to to get them refurbed :wink:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Ronals are much easier to clean and easier and much cheaper to repair if you need to to get them refurbed :wink:
Tell me about it , got BBSs powder coated to stop having to pay out for lifting lacquer all the time, have to admit they are the dogs whatsits now tho.....

·
Premium Member
3,525 Posts
V6RUL said:
The Ronals suit the V6 if there mint..and clean.
Dont mod for the sake of it..just breathe and let gooooooooo... :lol:
Steve
Agree. I did look for other wheels for a short time but then the ronals really grew on me, especially when I saw them on the Rosemeyer concept car.

I'm sticking with them and also agree with Andy's comments, they are very easy to keep clean and you can just get your hand to clean inside the wheel. :lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the all the help chaps, i'll use the cash for a refurb and some spacers/Eibachs, help the appearance of the wheel.

Funny thing is I actually discounted any car that had the 8 spoke s-line wheels when buying.

Really wanted the Ronals or BBS ones. I think the Ronals are really nice.

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
gally said:
Thanks for the all the help chaps, i'll use the cash for a refurb and some spacers/Eibachs, help the appearance of the wheel.

Funny thing is I actually discounted any car that had the 8 spoke s-line wheels when buying.

Really wanted the Ronals or BBS ones. I think the Ronals are really nice.
Put 20mm front and 25mm rear (each side) on and drop it using H&R Springs (Eibach have a tendancy to snap), this will improve the ride massively.

Give me a shout for H&R priced BTW :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.