Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the under front bumper one not the mail one .. goes with the 3 bar .. was offered one of these for £45 is that a good price ?? :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,245 Posts
Anth said:
Its the under front bumper one not the mail one .. goes with the 3 bar .. was offered one of these for £45 is that a good price ?? :roll:
£36 at the stealers Anth, well thats assuming its the centre lower v6 grille
you are thinking of :)

Tom. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
mac1967 said:
Sorry for my "dumbness"...is the V6 grill just the lower part or a whole front grill replacement?

Regards,

Martin
I think V6 front grill is more pricey than £36... So its just the lower part then...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84,232 Posts
Vik's said:
mac1967 said:
Sorry for my "dumbness"...is the V6 grill just the lower part or a whole front grill replacement?

Regards,

Martin
I think V6 front grill is more pricey than £36... So its just the lower part then...
I paid £33 at Teeside Audi with my TTOC discount fot the V6 lower center front grill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Matty

Atlantic salvage in Cardiff had a V6 in there some timeago m8 with a rear end smash I also know a lad that works in Bridgend salvage I will give him a call on Friday to see what he has.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
My last post was for chrishTT not Matty sorry......... :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the replys :D

Iv'e ordered The 3 Bar grill and lower grill in Phantom Blk,The from Quattro badge incase i broke mine taking it off and the real vallance from the V6 all for £185.00 incl delivery .. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Anth,
look on FleaBay m8 there is V6 stuff on there from up your way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright mate yeah i seen the lower grill .. altho its uo to 40 quid already and 6 quid post its cheeper in the stealer i ordering my grills off the site on the bay tho :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
cmors said:
Will they fit the standard front or do you need a v6 front as well? I know the 3 bar grill will fit but the lower bits?
tut tut .. not checking the forum very often, are we?
:)

hint:
Search for new italian modification
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice one Vic,I Have a few freinds that have done thins no prob with no trimming etc etc .. it WILL go in :p ... gentley now .. dont snap anything :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,813 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Vik's said:
mac1967 said:
Sorry for my "dumbness"...is the V6 grill just the lower part or a whole front grill replacement?

Regards,

Martin
I think V6 front grill is more pricey than £36... So its just the lower part then...
I paid £33 at Teeside Audi with my TTOC discount fot the V6 lower center front grill
there's one one ebay for over £50 inc delivery at the moment :eek: (lower middle V6 grille)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I Know whats going on there :lol: ... Go to e bay and buy your lower V6 Grill for 18quid more than the stealers ! :roll: Shame on them !
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top