Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Kind of, you have to really wedge it in as it has different clips. And there's a gap each end of about 5mm.

Basically it looks good from a distance, but if your picky it looks a bit naff close up.

Not sure about the part number but shouldn't be more than £30 I wouldn't think.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yeah it does look good, just don't look too close! :lol:

Oh excellent another local! :) What colours your tt? I'll look out for you!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kazinak said:
I have got slightly damaged qs grill if you want to try, free of charge if you come to pick it up.I'm in crawley btw ;)

Send from my Android using Tapatalk 2
Cheers Kaz - I'll pm you - I need to go over to ECP to return a few bits so can kill 2 birds with one stone.

And definitely guys - I've noticed a few people with Sussex as their location and there are probably quite a few more near us that, like myself, don't have it on their profile.

Mine's a silver 225, lowered on RS4s (soon to be black BBS Audi Speedlines once the adaptors arrive) and a V6 rear valance. So not too distinctive atm!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
AdamG said:
kazinak said:
I have got slightly damaged qs grill if you want to try, free of charge if you come to pick it up.I'm in crawley btw ;)

Send from my Android using Tapatalk 2
Cheers Kaz - I'll pm you - I need to go over to ECP to return a few bits so can kill 2 birds with one stone.

And definitely guys - I've noticed a few people with Sussex as their location and there are probably quite a few more near us that, like myself, don't have it on their profile.

Mine's a silver 225, lowered on RS4s (soon to be black BBS Audi Speedlines once the adaptors arrive) and a V6 rear valance. So not too distinctive atm!!
might have seen you about actually!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Rich196 said:
Fair few from the local area now! You can recognise mikes its the car where v6 grill doesnt fit very well :p

We need a local meet
Yeah and rich is the one with a lump of plastic on the front and wheel barrow exhausts :p oh and he's not too good with boost pipes aswell! ;)

A meet needs to happen!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Mike46 said:
Rich196 said:
Fair few from the local area now! You can recognise mikes its the car where v6 grill doesnt fit very well :p

We need a local meet
Yeah and rich is the one with a lump of plastic on the front and wheel barrow exhausts :p oh and he's not too good with boost pipes aswell! ;)

A meet needs to happen!!
Knew you would bite!!! Sorry but if you have a look at my exhaust you will find out that they actually are flush. There again you need to be able to see yours as you cant hear it :p

·
Registered
932 Posts
Really?! What did you cut the tips off? :p haha atleast it's not chavvy! Lol

Arrange a meet then Rich!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Mike46 said:
Really?! What did you cut the tips off? :p haha atleast it's not chavvy! Lol

Arrange a meet then Rich!
Looks like im going to have to doesn't it!!!! Yeh just took an angle grinder to the tips hahahaha. Only only worry now is when I get flame it might melt the valance :/

·
Registered
932 Posts
Haha that's a risk your gonna have to take! I need to see proof of these flames though!

Where shall we meet, halfords car park? :lol:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rich196 said:
Mike46 said:
Haha that's a risk your gonna have to take! I need to see proof of these flames though!

no maccy's!!!
Should i just trade the Audi for a Saxo with tsw alloys, a peco 4" backbox, lexus lights and a ripspeed head unit and meet you there....

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
AdamG said:
Rich196 said:
Mike46 said:

no maccy's!!!
Should i just trade the Audi for a Saxo with tsw alloys, a peco 4" backbox, lexus lights and a ripspeed head unit and meet you there....
Sounds like your speaking from experience.......

·
Registered
932 Posts
Rich is in charge :p

Just let me know when. Not sure who else is local? Except higsta.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts