Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im after a V6/QS bumper with all the trimmings, colour is not an issue, a damadged bumper would considered too

im also after a V6/QS spoiler, again colour not an issue

And finally im after a 225 exhaust back box

cheers

·
Registered
84,370 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
V6 Bumpers and spoilers are very rare and come up once in a blue moon either here for sale or more usually on ebay as people know they're value. As such I'm afraid you will need to join the hordes of others also wanting these items which means either keeping your eyes peeled and getting there first when they do come up / offering the most on ebay or sadly going to a dealer/The TT shop and buying new

In relation to he grills often they'll be included in a V6 bumper but again this is often a dealer Source/ TTshop /Awesome resale for the standard V6 units

In relation to QS items/grills - theyre like hens teeth and have only come up twice for sale in my memory so you'll be better buying new.

I'm afraid as stated these items are HIGHLY sort after and as such command very high prices with a bumper in pretty much any condition usually going for around £350+ and the grills going for not far off retail so I'm afraid patience is the watch word however you never know, you may be lucky :?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just as i suspected. thanks for the advice, guess ill just have to keep up the hunt. i am willing to pay good money but cant justify spending the dealer price just yet, £700+ for a bumper seems a bit... well audi-fied! lol

i am a fully qualified ex body repairer / painter so id be interested in damadged items too.. but as you say, hens teeth

thanks once again dude

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
I had a Milltek fitted at Midland VW recently. The OEM zorst was left there, and if you give them a ring they probably will still have it. As far as I am concerned it's free, but you'd have to speak to them - maybe get them to fit it?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i think there was/is a 225 back box on pistonheads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.