Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jamman said:
If it's a genuine cable then its the release on the left if it's a 3rd party/ebay one then go for the release on the right :)
Thanks, yes its from Ebay , so I take it i need to "click" on the..... "Click Here if you have any 3rd-Party Interface "..... will I be able to do a throttle body reset with it? as I am hoping to clean the body tomorrow and may unplug the T/body cable in which case I will need to do a reset.
Cheers

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone want to help me on this? I cannot seem to Test and save after having downloaded the site from the tutorial on the supplied disc. Anyone had this problem?

Will appreciate your help.
Cheers.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
kazinak said:
It's pain in the ass to run set up non genuine vagcom on win7 ,disable firewall it should help
Send from my Android using Tapatalk 2
Edited for accuracy, the pukka Ross-Tech interface and software is as easy to install on Win7 as it was on Win98.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I can only speak from personal experience, but I have (genuine) VCDS running on a laptop and netbook that both are on Win7 Ultimate (security enabled) with no issues at all.

Maybe the difference is between hacked and genuine??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.