Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,having looked around on Audi website for correct car/spec.I have had this one offered to me,which I am happy to pay a premium for as it has (IMO) the perfect spec,however I dont want to get ripped off by the stealer...so bearing in mind their prices to include warranty,1 years tax etc etc ...how much is this car worth???

Phantom Black 3.2 DSG Roadster 07 57
28k miles,FASH 1 owner
genuine 19 inch RS4s
Extended leather
sat nav plus
elcec seats
Xenon plus
bluetooth
rear park sensors
sports suspension
bose 6 disc

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Sounds like about £11500-£12000 worth considering the engine size.

From a dealer your looking at an additional £2000. I wouldnt pay over £13000 for it.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
It's a funny thing looking at pricers for TT's
That one could be anywhere from £12k to as high as £17

The things to think about are the 3.2 is one hell of an engine but MPG will be around low to mid 20's. Road TAX £450.
The other is the DSG (S Tronic) make sure it's perfect and make sure it's covered under a warranty. If not it could get very pricey.

Good luck hunting.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I would guess Audi would have that up for about £16k. Look to pay £14k? I looked at two 3.2s recently and in each case they dropped the price by £1.5k without me hardly trying.

Road tax on the DSGs is £270 from memory.

They will want to shift this because of the perceived high running costs of the 3.2 - you should be able to nail them down on price. Make sure you get a tank of fuel thrown in as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WozzaTT said:
I would guess Audi would have that up for about £16k. Look to pay £14k? I looked at two 3.2s recently and in each case they dropped the price by £1.5k without me hardly trying.

They will want to shift this because of the perceived high running costs of the 3.2 - you should be able to nail them down on price. Make sure you get a tank of fuel thrown in as well.
Pretty much bang on.up for £15,850,and I nicked £1600 off,but happy to do so for years tax/service/full warranty etc. and the fact it was exactly what I wanted

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a 07 3.2 a couple months ago and its quite similar spec. Didnt come with the xenons and parking sensors and was the coupe not a roadster. I paid 13k but the mileage was fairly higher to at 57k. Sounds like a pretty fair price you got it down to.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
lawsol said:
WozzaTT said:

Pretty much bang on.up for £15,850,and I nicked £1600 off,but happy to do so for years tax/service/full warranty etc. and the fact it was exactly what I wanted
Nice one - I reckon you've done well. Great spec on that car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
lawsol said:
sports suspension
Hi very good choice - you will love it 8)

Two things very quickly

1. The tax on a 3.2 roadster is £450.00
2. There is no such thing as "sports suspension" is this the magnetic ride feature?

Check and then double check.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
ajayp said:
lawsol said:
sports suspension
Hi very good choice - you will love it 8)

1. The tax on a 3.2 roadster is £450.00
Oh yeah - my mistake. Soz!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
sico said:
There is such a thing as sports suspension. I know as i ordered it on mine. It's lowered by 20mm.
Good for you, however I am talking about the 3.2 model!

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
3.2 was offered with sports suspension which sat between normal and MR.
It's only 10mm lower from memory and about £400

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.