·
Registered
84,232 Posts
They are just a push fit and should slide out with out to much effort

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
southjj said:
Thanks,tried to search for it,am i doing something wrong,search seems crap?
No the search is crap :(

·
Premium Member
14,444 Posts
John-H said:
Fingernails required with a rolling rocking motion :wink:
Rock on John and mind you dont break a nail doing it :eek:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
As said...they pull out but are a real tight fit. Get finger/nails at 3 and 9 o'clock and pull hard while slightly rocking the vent side to side.
All that's attached to the vent is a fairly long tube.
On no account get your girlfriend/wife to do it, you know what they're like about their nails. :eek:
John.

·
Registered
489 Posts
sorry to use this post to ask a new question, but do you guys know how to take out the vents that are on the upper part of the dash

on Wak's pic, we can see a wire comint out of one of them

regards

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
Icemanfr said:
sorry to use this post to ask a new question, but do you guys know how to take out the vents that are on the upper part of the dash

regards
They were the ones we were on about :wink:

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
Wak said:
home made hook device to grab in inside edge to start them off works well for me...

:idea: Wak you thinck of every thing :p

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
John-H said:
Icemanfr said:

regards
I think he is on about the toast racks they also just un clip but can brake easily how ever they are not a lot to replace

·
Registered
489 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
I think he is on adout the toast racks they also just un clip but can brake easily how ever they are not a lot to replace
so i just have to pull these "toast vents" and wait to see if they brake or not? :?:

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
Icemanfr said:
YELLOW_TT said:
I think he is on adout the toast racks they also just un clip but can brake easily how ever they are not a lot to replace
so i just have to pull these "toast vents" and wait to see if they brake or not? :?:
Yes take you time and hope for the best

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
John-H said:
Icemanfr said:

regards
I think he is on about the toast racks they also just un clip but can brake easily how ever they are not a lot to replace
I thought he meant the steel wire thing! Sorry Icemanfr - I can just see the wire you're on about now :)

Bentley says to use a small screwdriver to carefully disengage locking tabs in the centre line of the toast rack (de-froster) vents at the forwardmost slot and the third to rearmost slot.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sorry to but in but if you get the toast rack to work give me a pm as mine still keeps burning the toast , :lol:

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.