Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after seeing Paul redscouse post on his video setup on his car
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138985&start=1935
i thought it was about time i had a go as the iTTalia trip is fast approaching :eek: main picture is using a flip HD camera mounted to the windscreen, the camera is mounted upside down as the rake of the windscreen and the camera being long i could not get the right angle :x but was easily sorted in the edit :p and the outside camera was one of them cheap ebay DV cameras a few people have got.
i will try re mounting at the back of the car close to the road because in Paul's video that angle looks very good

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Bikerz said:
Top right looks like you have a bent wheel :lol:
I thought that... but when you keep watching it gets worse... i'm guessing it's the speed in which the camera can process as it does send you abit sea sick looking at it... (but that camera seems brighter than the HD camera :? )

·
Registered
454 Posts
Maybe you could mount your camera on your shoulder while you out of the car Syd, then us not going wont miss any of the trip. :p
Is there a wide angle setting on your camera? mighty look good with all those mountian vistas through the windscreen? 8)

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking that about the wheel :eek: will be trying low down at the back next time

·
Registered
494 Posts
did anyone else spot the attrocious full union jack mini at 18 seconds.

·
Registered
494 Posts
ALSO, the nice slow donw for the speed camera before powering up agan - nice video though :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.