Here she is the beauty!!! :p :p :p OMG I'm in love!! :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Very nice - love that colour 8) .

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,337 Posts
Hi, Very nice, the Colour maketh the car.. 8)
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Guys, I couldn't possibly be happier at the moment. The car is all that I hoped for and more!!!! :lol: :lol: :p :p

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
You had it up to 35mph yet or you breaking it in a bit? :wink:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:lol: pleased for ya fella... Lovely looking, great colour.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Congrats mate, all good things come to those who wait, I bet you're well chuffed atm 8) 8) 8)

when I got mine I spent the next 4 days just driving around aimlessly and I think I washed it 3 times :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it mate! I got mine just over a week ago, and Ive loved every minute!

How are you finding it?

Dan

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WozzaTT said:
You had it up to 35mph yet or you breaking it in a bit? :wink:
No messing with me, went straight for the 35 (plus 5)!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBH there is very little difference between this 7 speed s-tonic 1.8 and my old 6 speed DSG 3.2V6!! :p

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DannyW said:
Glad you're enjoying it mate! I got mine just over a week ago, and Ive loved every minute!

How are you finding it?

Dan
Really good, far more responsive than I thought it would be. I also appear to have the 'sport button' although I didn't specify it! Currently trying to work out whether I got it as part of something else or whether it was a 'freebie'!!!! :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I just heard from my friend at Audi that there has been a big cockup, they forgot to build yours and sent you someone elses car by mistake. He said they will have to arrange to get it back tomorrow but not to worry as yours will be re-arranged and should be built in just 2 months........

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Demessiah said:
I just heard from my friend at Audi that there has been a big cockup, they forgot to build yours and sent you someone elses car by mistake. He said they will have to arrange to get it back tomorrow but not to worry as yours will be re-arranged and should be built in just 2 months........
Tough.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
304 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
DannyW said:

How are you finding it?

Dan
Really good, far more responsive than I thought it would be. I also appear to have the 'sport button' although I didn't specify it! Currently trying to work out whether I got it as part of something else or whether it was a 'freebie'!!!! :eek: :D
Great! Yeah, it was faster than I thought too! Ive only really taken it to around 4000RPM but I like the way the exhaust note changes at 3000RPM!

Maybe you got the Sport button as part of the S Tronic gearbox? (Did you say you had S Tronic?)

How many miles did you get done today? Looks good :D I need to get some pictures of mine up!

Dan

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
looking great! glad it all went smooth for you today and the sun was out for pickup!

Always good when its nice weather for a new car....

My last one turned up stinking off the back of a transporter.... but it was feb lol

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Even more pics!!!!1 This time from the Wife's camera. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lizibee said:
Well worth the wait, she's stunning!! Enjoy :)

Lizi x
Using Taptalk
Cheers Lizibee, just uploaded some even better photos!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Your metal plate looks smart doesn't it, can't believe ur speed limit it would drive me insane, although think I'm going to have to calm mine as I'm in the red and only got just over 200 miles done ooops!

Lizi x
Using Taptalk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts