Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Beautiful. Wait 'til 35mphspeedlimit sees it - he may well have a trouser accident.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
WozzaTT said:
Beautiful. Wait 'til 35mphspeedlimit sees it - he may well have a trouser accident.
:p :p :p

Trousers changed and confirmation that she is indeed Volcano Red, quite simply the most beautiful standard colour currently available on the TT (closely followed by Misano Red)!! :D :wink:

Can't quite match this one's looks but still think mine is a beaut!! [smiley=dude.gif]

Attachments

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Like the exclusive seats.

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
WozzaTT said:
:p :p :p

Trousers changed and confirmation that she is indeed Volcano Red, quite simply the most beautiful standard colour currently available on the TT (closely followed by Misano Red)!! :D :wink:

Can't quite match this one's looks but still think mine is a beaut!! [smiley=dude.gif]
Listen my friend go out and buy yourself a good camera you are doing your car a disservice. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
jamman said:
Listen my friend go out and buy yourself a good camera you are doing your car a disservice. :twisted:
Here is one provided by my wife. Any better?? :p

Attachments

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
jamman said:
Here is one provided by my wife. Any better?? :p
Not a bloody lot NO listen get a good picture like the one at the top of the page and I might pay a Mk2 a compliment (you never know)

Underground car parks with strip lights, you can't fail :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts