Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shes here. Shes a Petrol too, not a Dirty D like Jammy :wink: Nah the TDI is a great lump now Jammy.
Jammy - How do you link phone to her with bluetooth for calling?

Options are Parking sensors (and camera thing) :roll:
Cruise

Rest is standard

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
The front end view is just so mean I love it, obviously not the one with your ugly mug in it though :-* :-* :lol: :lol:

Nice car buddy, another one to fit with the other 7/8 on the drive :)

How's it go, is it a bit slow or does it have some reasonable punch? shame it is a company car as it needs 18" wheels and slammage quite badly :)

Charlie

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping for 18's so I could pinch tyres :roll: :lol:

Yeah Comp car so cant play, tho this will be a keeper and possibly brought after 3 years. Therfore its being run in properly so havent given it any at all. The torque at 1500 rpm is unbelivebale 60mph too at 1500rpm :p Put your foot down and it pulls fine :p

There is a glitch in the fuel map at 1200rpm where it stutters very badley like its going to break! Sure they will map it at 1st service when everone else complains about this. Its super silent at idle and sounds really nice at 3k rpm (all ive taken her upto)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed John

Lights arnt too bad, just as good as the poor TT xenons but now where near as Good as VW Lupo GTI Bi-Xenons :wink: :p

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Very nice is it the 1.4 or the 2.0 :?:

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Widget said:
It's a 1.4. The 2.0 comes with 18s as standard.
It was the wheels that made me think it must be a 1.4

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeap sadley a 1.4. Tho very grunty low down

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
Bikerz said:
yeap sadley a 1.4. Tho very grunty low down
They are super and turbo charged 170 BHP if I remember correctly

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Bikerz said:
Agreed John

Lights arnt too bad, just as good as the poor TT xenons but now where near as Good as VW Lupo GTI Bi-Xenons :wink: :p
The leather is stunning in them, I really like them, it's the ride hight that stopped my purchase. Although I did have another look at one in Croydon last week.

·
Registered
84,386 Posts
denTTed said:
Bikerz said:
Agreed John

The leather is stunning in them, I really like them, it's the ride hight that stopped my purchase. Although I did have another look at one in Croydon last week.
They are a bit on the high side still very nice I went to see about one when they first came out ane would have had one if they had not given me a sill PX price for my Golf anni

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I have a 2.0TSi GT DSG in White with Black Leather. I love it. Not the quickest thing in the world, but speed isn't a priority nowadays.

If I had the choice to have my Cayman S back or keep the Roc, I think I'd stick with what I've got. It's a great motor.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
denTTed said:
Bikerz said:
Agreed John

Yes its pretty harsh tho does have magnetic ride with sport and comfort, but still rasher harsh ride, doesnt bother a young un like me, hendles very well for a fwd car

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
what is it, did i read that it is a 1.4 ??? or is it bigger

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah shes just a baby 1.4 tsi with a super and a turbo :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.