Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Ashmo, as Jamman advised earlier you should address all the present issues and get them sorted first before you spend any more cash on upgrades, if not you will end up going round in circles not knowing what caused what and when. Its up to you but that is how I would start. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You really need to start digesting the advice your given or pretty soon members will stop responding to your posts as you don't seem to be taking much notice.......... Rome was not built in a day Ashmo, slow down and get her running sweet, then you can upgrade her to your hearts desire.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing is you see I work 24/7 using my car all the time so when its off the road I litterly have to fix everything in 1 day so I have to order parts in advanced list so far

Back Box needs adjusting as knocking
Front heat shield needs replacing as vibrating
May need N75 and or MAF replacing due to overboost and going into limp mode
Cam chain tensinor needs replacing knocking on start up
So may as well get some new pipes to make it look all nice haha

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
overboost and limp mode + cam chain tensioner would be my priority, the other items are just noises. I can see what you mean but surely you can find time to do this methodically and not all at once which may or may not throw up other issues, What do you do 24/7, thats lots of hours....... :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.