Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Naresh is the interior LED king [smiley=crowngrin.gif]

I'm loving the interior door pulls and glovebox LED's

My favourite mod of Naresh's has to be the exterior door handles though 8)

Definitely giving him a shout when I have the spare cash to let him loose on my interior LED's :wink:

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Thanks for the comments Rik, I'm often in Birmingham so maybe we could arrange something local for your install? 8)

I'm doing the GlowHandle in a specially requested colour later this week! :wink:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Naresh said:
Thanks for the comments Rik, I'm often in Birmingham so maybe we could arrange something local for your install? 8)

I'm doing the GlowHandle in a specially requested colour later this week! :wink:
I bet it's purple by any chance and for a chap named Rich? :wink:

Yeah we'll definitely have to sort something soon once I've got my spoiler sprayed and fitted and a few other plans.

I'm hoping to make some meets this year now the car's running better and looking better (in my eyes anyways lol) definitely going to try and make the big meet, gutted I missed last years as it's only 30mins away but I ended up going to Santa pod :?

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Picked up my ABT today and it looked awesome!! The Telson came off ok too. :)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Naresh said:
Picked up my ABT today and it looked awesome!! The Telson came off ok too. :)
Excellent, I haven't even got mine yet :(

How much you selling the Telson for as my mate prefers them (the fool :lol: ) and he's just bought a TT so will be interested.

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Dependent on weather I should fit it today but looking at the instructions it says "ensure bonding takes place at 15-20C" - somehow I don't quite think I'll achieve that today! :eek:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
rik-e said:
I bet it's purple by any chance and for a chap named Rich? :wink:
I've had to postpone AGAIN... :x

Bloody work... :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.