1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so last night i was bored, so i said ill go do some speed on the highway
maximum speed i went was 219km/h
2 times

i came back home park the car , got off my car and i look at the back of my car guess what!!
my brand new TID valence is gone [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]
1400$ piece was gone.

i was freezed for a few seconds, i went back to see if i could find it back but no luck.
sometimes life hits u hard , i mean hard

i emailed parts4euro if they could send me a another one for 500$ if not then

its time to move on gonna order the RS rear
does anybody know the parts number of the -- rear valence TTRS
trim TTRS
lower valence TTRS

[smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i remember hitting 2 violent bump ..
but still i went to see the exact place where the bump were
but the valence was not there and it was a busy road (lots of car passing )

·
Registered
673 Posts
oh man, that's gotta hurt. sorry to hear that! U clearly need to pick a different route to go n have a blast from now on :/

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I feel your pain Rex... Gutted for you. No doubt your TT will be back better and badder :wink:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
What a sickener - hope it doesn't cost you too much to replace it.

Next time you're bored put Babestation on or something. It's good. Apparently.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
I guess the rear valance wasn't working aerodynamically then and decided to dash off...
these rear valences are a bit of a parachute anyway IMHO :( (especially when combined with an modified exhaust with a small or without a back box.)

Hope you find a better one.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
st.pauli said:
Maybe a stupid question but was it on the car before you left, was it possible it had already come off or maybe stolen?
yep im sure, i speeded once i stopped at a gaz station , get off the car to check the rear red middle fog light then
get back in had a another speed before i got home ... so for sure not stolen .. 99% sure that when i hit those hard bump it came off

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JETLAG said:
Sorry to hear about that bud. Maybe it was never meant to be - you never were happy with it from day 1.

If only it wasn't so pricey
true but after the trim got painted i falled in [smiley=sweetheart.gif] whit it .. i swear it was soo sexy
got like 40likes when i posted a pic of it on facebook :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can just see it now on some other car website..."What a bad night, a TT rear valence flew up off the road and messed up my car". :p
Do you still have your stock piece you can put back in until you find a replacement?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.