Registered
84,232 Posts
Got to be Japlac signal red

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Stub said:
I wish I had black ones...
Stu, if they are anything like mine, if you don't clean them for a couple of weeks they will be ! :lol:

Mr L :p

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
MrL said:
Stub said:
I wish I had black ones...
Stu, if they are anything like mine, if you don't clean them for a couple of weeks they will be ! :lol:

Gaz I have polished alley wheels I cant leave em for a few hours let alone weeks, BTW the allesio's have been mirror polished too they look very good, well I like em many wont I think :p

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Stub said:
Gaz I have polished alley wheels I cant leave em for a few hours let alone weeks, BTW the allesio's have been mirror polished too they look very good, well I like em many wont I think :p
Cool, I look forward to seeing them sometime. I'm stuck with my RS4 9 spokes still. Had them painted when the car went in for accident repair a few months ago and as it's looking ever more likely I'll be keeping my bike, I've got to divert some funds to sort out a few issues there, namely suspension, exhaust, number plate & holder. For a start anyway, so the TT will not have much spent on her this year me thinks.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Has to be red on a black car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.