1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Light Brown

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
What colours do you like? Black will sell on easiest and costs nothing extra. The problem with "custom" colours is they tend to date rapidly and it's hard to imagine what they'll look like. With a white car you can have almost anything inside and it will work on some level of other, but for some reason I keep coming back to black.

·
Registered
194 Posts
w3.jpg

I've got black and silver with the silver stitching. Was going to go for black and red, but am pleased with my choice! From a distance, in bright sunlight, the silver almost looks white, so complements the white paintwork well :)

Edit - this isn't my car by the way (before someone says 'how come you've got a Black Edition and the rear window isn't tinted :roll: ), just one of many photos I downloaded when trying to determine what spec I wanted...

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Benw87 said:

I've got black and silver with the silver stitching. Was going to go for black and red, but am pleased with my choice! From a distance, in bright sunlight, the silver almost looks white, so complements the white paintwork well :)
Thanks for the picture! i do like black and silver but im thinking is it not too much white, meaning that the car is white and also the seats?

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I have the black and silver interior on my Sprint Blue car and like it; I think it would look good with a white car and wouldn't look 'too much'.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Blacknerd said:
was thinking of going with black and silver but not sure if it would suite?
That's what I have in mine. Looks fantastic :p It compliments the white exterior and isn't OTT at all. A friend has the same in his white 997, looks good there too! Let me know if you want to see some high res pics to help you with your decision making ...

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Piker Mark said:
Blacknerd said:
That's what I have in mine. Looks fantastic :p
Now that I do like.

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Black/red you get red stitching contrast too which looks really sporty.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Piker Mark said:
Blacknerd said:
That's what I have in mine. Looks fantastic :p It compliments the white exterior and isn't OTT at all. A friend has the same in his white 997, looks good there too! Let me know if you want to see some high res pics to help you with your decision making ...
Yes mate would love some pictures :) but i think im heading for the chennai brown route want my tts to stand out from the rest

1 - 18 of 18 Posts