Audi TT Forum banner
2141 - 2160 of 2196 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007 3.2 VR6 Quattro Roadster
12,579 Posts
@ James-Mk2-TT-SLine - It depends on the icon on that button. It should be covered in your owners manual.

Mag Ride - Energizes the shocks to provide a stiffer ride. When engaged, you'll get a brief message on the DIS.
Camera accessory Audio equipment Gadget Automotive design Font

Sport Mode - Turns on the Mag Ride shocks and adjusts the steering and exhaust note. The console button displays an “S” graphic for Sport mode, replacing the shock absorber symbol
White Gadget Silver Automotive design Font

·
Premium Member
2007 3.2 VR6 DSG Quattro Coupe
707 Posts
Must be that time of year where every man and his dog needs a new set of car mats as I’ve just done the same

View attachment 485468
Must be as I have a set coming also thought I’d spruce it up a bit as the present ones are looking a little work on drivers side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2007 3.2 VR6 Quattro Roadster
12,579 Posts
When I picked up my Roadster, the shop gave me a brand new set of TT mats as part of the sale. I tossed them in a box for safe keeping and replaced them with custom fitting, heavy rubber mats. Not quite as pretty, but they wear like iron and keep all the stones, sand, dirt and wet off the factory carpet. Haven't come close to wearing out in the 8-years I've owned them.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Where did you get your grill? Ebay versions seem stupidly expensive the past while.
On eBay, actually. Reputable seller. Very good quality worth twice the asking price IMO.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rufflesj

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
New grill to go with the new headlights I put on back in January.

Looks really smart, such a shame in the UK we have to run front plates! But cuts down on fitting and having to butcher and paint things for the full mesh grille.

Reactions: wsantos

·
Registered
266 Posts
@ab54666 Thanks! That's right, no butchering needed with this grill, it's a straight swap and all the bumper structure remains intact.

·
Registered
504 Posts
New grill to go with the new headlights I put on back in January.
Could I ask how difficult/easy it is to fit please?
The videos I've seen show the mesh bit having to be fitted into the top support, but it looks like yours comes with the support "built in".
It looks excellent and I think one would really suit my Phantom Black TT.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
All of the grilles are the same to fit, with the one above with the inbuilt number plate holder it's a straight swap, no butchering the crash bar foam and spraying.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Could I ask how difficult/easy it is to fit please?
The videos I've seen show the mesh bit having to be fitted into the top support, but it looks like yours comes with the support "built in".
It looks excellent and I think one would really suit my Phantom Black TT.
If you've replaced the headlight bulbs before then it won't be much more difficult to do this upgrade. It took me two hours in total. This video is the best I've seen but bear in mind the cutting, etc is not needed with the grill I linked in here.

Reactions: andy mac

·
Registered
TT Mk2 3,2 V6 2007
27 Posts
OBDeleven arrived today, Italian centre arm rest tomorrow. VW spare wheel and centre tool rack is in the garage waiting fitting and 2nd hand parking sensor loom and module are in the ebay basket. The LHS parcel shelf bracket and parcel shelf have been fitted and its first service, bought by me is due tomorrow. Not too bad for just over four weeks having the car. (DTTW) 🤣

·
Registered
2007 Audi TT Quattro 3.2 Manual Roadster Petrol Blue & Ice Blue Nappa
397 Posts
Rather odd, this is what I bought today….baby stuff sterilising guff

Bottle Liquid Fluid Drink Bottle cap

It is brilliant stuff when used to remove any mould or algae or green spots from soft tops, so gave the old rag top a good shampooing before Milton, another clean, more Milton and another clean wash rinse…all ready for protection again tomorrow

·
Registered
665 Posts
New battery in the key fob. What a boring job I picked!

·
Registered
2012 TT Quattro S-line, WMI-HPA K04 Stage 2+, with OEM+ hardware
231 Posts

Removed the CTS turbo PCV delete plate, and installed the ECS OEM+ PCV oil/air separator on with the OEM I/M hose. Car sounded better with it on than off.

Waiting on the Turbo to add the ECS tuning AN fittings and hoses to the Racingline catch can.
Removed the Racingline catch can because the motor mount would be swapped for the CTS OEM+ 60-Duromount motor mount.

Will post pictures of new setup once the turbo has arrived.

2141 - 2160 of 2196 Posts