Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really a big wheels buff so i don't know how to calculate offsets..

I need 10mm spaces on front for my brembos and 20mm on the back of ET 35 wheels so what will i need with ET30 wheels ?

Cheers in advance :)

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
Are they the same width as your old wheels and are you using the same width tyres :?:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers John,

So with ET30's and 20mm spacer it will be like 25mm spacers on the rear with ET35 wheels right ?

They are 18" Andy

·
Registered
84,232 Posts
JAAYDE said:
Cheers John,

So with ET30's and 20mm spacer it will be like 25mm spacers on the rear with ET35 wheels right ?
Correct

·
Registered
686 Posts
JAAYDE said:
Okay guys done some digging, i think the wheels are 10" wide.! Is this not possible to fit these ?
If my maths is right, then a 10" wheel with ET30 and a 20mm spacer will end up with it's inside face in exactly the same place at the stock 8" with ET35.
The outside face will be 30mm further out than the stock 8" wheels.

If my maths is right. :?

Sean.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jbell said:
I assume the 10" is just on the rear, if so just bolt them on, you need a 255/35 R18" tyre.
10" wide on the fronts too.. I'm guessing if i bolt them on with 10mm spacers on the front they will either stick out of touch my brakes !

·
Registered
8,422 Posts
JAAYDE said:
jbell said:
I assume the 10" is just on the rear, if so just bolt them on, you need a 255/35 R18" tyre.
10" wide on the fronts too.. I'm guessing if i bolt them on with 10mm spacers on the front they will either stick out of touch my brakes !
Much too wide on the front, you nees an 8.5 wide ET30 ideally

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jbell said:
JAAYDE said:
jbell said:
Much too wide on the front, you nees an 8.5 wide ET30 ideally
:cry: O well, thanks for you help though mate, that would have been an expensive mistake...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.