Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, decided i need to change my rear springs due to one being snapped for around 6 moths now.

Looking on euro car parts the only springs say not for sports suspesion, i have a 2006 qs do i have sports suspesion? I only need 2 rear springs

Thanks
Tom

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
As I understand it most post 2002 Quattro TT's use face lift/s line suspension being 20mm shorter springs than original models.

Sent from paul4281's iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yer i new that i just didnt no what the diffrence was with it saying not for sports suspension :(

I thought face lift was sports suspesion so ie this spring isnt sutable, but there arnt any others lol

Tom

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
tom2018 said:
Yer i new that i just didnt no what the diffrence was with it saying not for sports suspension :(

I thought face lift was sports suspesion so ie this spring isnt sutable, but there arnt any others lol

Tom
Correct you can get others from the dealers the spring should have 4 coloured dots on it you need these to give to the dealer to get the correct springs

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
And also a good idea to get the aet replaced not just the two rears, wont cos much more, why not call audi and get the part number for your springs and have a look on ebay?

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Just get the correct springs from the dealer. It will be so tempting to get some aftermarket ones from e-bay for less than half the price but there are so many variants and a few people on here have had problems with cheap springs causing knocking and the car not sitting correctly after fitting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts