Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, time for the 100k service (and she's running like a dream).

Hope to add some Mintex pads etc this time but also need the full / Haldex service.

Narrowed down to either Monnington Motors in Newton Abbbott or Performance Driven in Taunton (a bit closer to me). £255 inc brake fluid change for the former, £260 without the brake fluid change for the latter.

Who gets the vote ???

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
other options:

-bristol vee w services
-bridgwater tsr (they have a website and some prices on so maybe able to compare)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I tried Performance Driven, but never got back to me. Personally I wouldnt use TSR at Bridgwater as they have not got a good rep at the moment.

When I had my TT serviced I went to see Ed at APS @ Brackley. Yes its a bit far to travel but the service was 110% and cost very resonable.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
think a member scotty something has used performance driven for service and said it was good and tsr for remap.

i agree you probably can't beat the likes of APS, but i appreciate the time and cost in fuel etc to get there.

i've been there before and was good.

if for basic service, vee w services in bristol has been good for a few members here and competive prices

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.