Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to change the standard grill on my audi tt s-line special edition.

i wana see any pictures of oem and other grill's that other people have put on their cars with prices and any other info.

help me out guys!

max

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Gloss V6 one will send you the images tomorrow, been away from home but back now

·
Registered
472 Posts
I absolutely love that TTRS grill........I wish I had that! not the grill the TTRS :p

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Here is the best grill for the TT IMHO

Standard black car with OSIR carbon grill

And now with modified mesh

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Have you seen one produced with vacuum formed technology yet Rob?
BTW any idea when Riso will get into R8 bits?

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
He has started already as far as I know Larry, not seen the vacuum one but the guy in germany is
having all his stuff taken off and replaced with vacuumed parts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Maybe you should have qualified that last post Rob.....the guy in Germany is not R5T...he has nothing to replace...except on his wish list. :p

·
Registered
983 Posts
robokn said:
Here is the best grill for the TT IMHO

Standard black car with OSIR carbon grill

And now with modified mesh
Looks alot better with the thicker mesh, nice. I was just looking at a new grill but the RS one from TTshop. your looks very simalar. Did you make up your own fog light/vent grills?? id be interested in both if i can hold of any???

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
sTTranger said:
get the ttrs grill, gloss black honeycombe style

Here it is with the plate and i have recently photoshopeed it as i will be removing it and getting a sticky plate :D

Looks a lot more aggressive without the plate, I like. 8)

Unfortunately that's not an option though. What do you mean by a sticky plate?

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
brittan said:
In that case, remember not to use the windscreen washers when the headlamps are on. :roll:
They will cut around it, so it wont be a problem :wink: . It should be fine and its only £25 so if it doesnt work out ill just stick the old one back on :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.