Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, just a quick reminder that the next meet is this thursday.

If you have been thinking about coming along to a meet in the Yorkshire area, then what are you waiting for?

Our group is a friendly bunch and we welcome new faces - Last month Ajay came up all the way up from "that, there London" to join us on our monthly cruise down some "cracking" yorkshire country lanes followed by a tasty curry! - What better way is there to spend a summer thursday evening? [smiley=gossip.gif]

Great turn out last month - even R8 owners like to come along too (see pic below)

Meet up 19:30 at Xscape in Castleford, then a livley cruise off to somewhere to eat.

Directions to Xscape are available here: http://www.xscape.co.uk/yorkshire/key-info/directions/

We tend to meet the opposite end of the main car park facing Xscape, just look out of the other TTs

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great post m8! Surpasses my lowly efforts!

I'll be there!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
I'm afraid I'll be in London this Thursday so won't be able to make it.

Will catch you all next month, have a great meet!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I was hoping to maybe get away early but it doesn't look like that will happen now, so will have to give this one a miss [smiley=bigcry.gif]

Have a great time!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quiet night tonight Darthhaweye and I holding hands carrots a candlelit table staring into each others eyes to see who blinks first for pink slips!

Next Meet Thursday 23rd August usual place and time!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I'm off on holiday early the next morning before the meet on the 23rd and have people staying over.

I hope to come just for the meet up at Xscape and not go for the meal this time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.