Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, just a quick reminder that the next meet has been rescheduled to 6th September

If you have been thinking about coming along to a meet in the Yorkshire area, then what are you waiting for?

Our group is a friendly bunch and we welcome new faces - The other month, Ajay came up all the way up from "that, there London" to join us on our monthly cruise down some "cracking" yorkshire country lanes followed by a tasty curry! - What better way is there to spend a summer thursday evening? [smiley=gossip.gif]

Last month was cancelled due to low numbers, less make up for it this month and catch some sun before it's gone!

Meet up 19:30 at Xscape in Castleford, then a livley cruise off to somewhere to eat.

Directions to Xscape are available here: http://www.xscape.co.uk/yorkshire/key-info/directions/

We tend to meet the opposite end of the main car park facing Xscape, just look out of the other TTs

I will post a list of Defo and Maybe's so we have a feel for the numbers - post on here and I will add you to the list

Defo's
- Sprint2fast
- Darthhawkeye
- Phil3012
- Holla_j

Maybe's
-

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I'm hoping to come just for the first bit of the meet, but will need to leave when we go for the drive.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all
cant make it for my first visit as i am out of country. looking for some info as my car has a fault. the revs when you push peddle go up a little higher for a fraction of a second . when your driving when you push clutch in the revs go up a little . any help
KEV V

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I'll be there.

Nice brakes by the way James [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tonight - 7:30

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hiho chaps!!

Lucky I had a quick look at lunchtime today :D

I'll be along but not sure if I can go for as spirited a drive as we usually do with my snapped spring (bloody esp kicks in all the time).

See you later, Stu.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another cracking meet tonight guys.

A warm welcome to new members Steve & Debbie.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all, we would just like to say what a great night we had, we turned up not knowing what to expect, and were warmly welcomed.

After introductions and a quick look at everyone's Audi's (drool, drool), we were invited to come along for the "spirited drive" to have a curry, with Debs looking slightly green, we arrived at the curry house, and had a great meal made even better with the great company.

Not knowing what would be happening, we only turned up with under half a tank of petrol !! (we will know better next time) ,so a really big thank you to Mark for helping us find a petrol station, and pointing us in the right direction for home.

So if you are thinking of going to this meet, and are unsure, take from us you will have a great time.
Once again we would like to say a big thank you to everyone, and hope to see you all next month.

Steve and Debs.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A very warm welcome to Steve & Deb's (I was the silver TT with a dog in the back that had to shoot off from Xcape), its nice to meet some fellow TT'ers, hope you had a good time.

I was thinking about this and wondered if we should do a "partners" meet every once in a while and go for a more gentle run?? Anyhows just a thought.

Onto the main reason for posting here!!!

Does anyone local have a motorbike chain splitter and riveter I can borrow please??? Or even just a riveter and I'll use a drimmel to remove?? OBTAINED THANKS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts