1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
I think you're going to be paying massively over the odds for a basic spec 2.0 quattro s-tronic roadster with an unusual colour scheme that will just be a bargaining chip when you want to sell it.

If you want a brown car with a brown interior then it could be just what you're looking for. Not for me though, certainly not at that price.

Oh, and it's pre-registered, so you won't be able to say it's a one owner car.

I don't see why it's so expensive. It would be about £41,000 list and there was a deal with £3000 off if you took the PCP offer. It just feels about £8,000 overpriced.

That car is £35275 on DrivetheDeal.com, so someone is going to get ripped off if they pay anything much over £32500 for that one.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wja96 said:
I think you're going to be paying massively over the odds for a basic spec 2.0 quattro s-tronic roadster with an unusual colour scheme that will just be a bargaining chip when you want to sell it.

If you want a brown car with a brown interior then it could be just what you're looking for. Not for me though, certainly not at that price.

Oh, and it's pre-registered, so you won't be able to say it's a one owner car.

I don't see why it's so expensive. It just feels about £8,000 overpriced.
It's not for me, I have ordered a Scuba blue Roadster, should be here in September. I just saw it and thought it looked quite good.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
WJA said it all really... A lotta money for the the car. Re the colour, today, hot, bright sunshine... It could look lovely but the rest of the time it will just get called brown. The colour may as well be called Milestone.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
n3mo said:
I like it ...
+1. Any colour that's out of the ordinary is a winner on the MK2 IMO. Too many bland, boring examples about.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
RockKramer said:
WJA said it all really... A lotta money for the the car. Re the colour, today, hot, bright sunshine... It could look lovely but the rest of the time it will just get called brown. The colour may as well be called Milestone.
.............. or Marmite! :)

Deffo not for me.

·
Registered
31,059 Posts
Love it, but the photo doesn't do it justice.
Lots of dealers have been ordering special colours to make the tt standout in the showrooms.

No doubt you can get the cost of the extras back with up front discounts for showroom cars.
Shame these exclusive colours don't form part of the standard offerings and Audi dropped sme of the boring blacks and greys.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Toshiba said:
Love it, but the photo doesn't do it justice.
Lots of dealers have been ordering special colours to make the tt standout in the showrooms.

No doubt you can get the cost of the extras back with up front discounts for showroom cars.
Shame these exclusive colours don't form part of the standard offerings and Audi dropped sme of the boring blacks and greys.
But you don't need a "special colour" order to do that!! :wink:
(You know what's coming don't ya!! :p )

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like it a lot

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.