Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to the shops i noticed My seats and interior was starting to look pretty grubby, So when I got back i decided me and the other half would spend the day on a cleaning overhaul inside! Lol

First We stripped the seats out, including the brackets that attach to the rear bench (plans for this later!)

The seats were embarrassingly dirty! I've never cleaned them and my oily trousers from work have taken there toll!
Here's a few pics of halfway and finished pictures. Stupidly didn't take any before pictures! :mad:

I nipped to halfords and bought some meguires gold class rich leather cleaner/conditioner.
the pics dont do much justice but the results were wicked!

We gave everything a good Hoover whilst the seats were out, there was glass literally everywhere from my rear screen being smashed!

My plan is to fit a rear seat delete kit, I've managed to buy the genuine bar with both rings for £50!!
I went to fit the bar today but there's a fixing I need to get which I will order Monday!
So fitting couldn't go ahead until they're ordered! :(

Ive also fitted my TT shop boot Matt (qs shape) and pretty pleased with the results all round!

I can't get over how fresh it looks and feels inside! :D

Finished off the day by giving him a quick wash and polish!

Made me grin from ear to ear driving to the shops again tonight! Will take some more pics tomorrow! :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
So when I got back i decided me and the other half would spend the day on a cleaning overhaul inside! Lol
I can't get over how fresh it looks and feels inside!
Finished off the day by giving him a quick wash and polish!
Sounds like fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice job Hollie, glad your loving the TT again after what that scum did, what was the outcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks merlin!
They have found out who done it and raided his house 3 times but he's never been in! :mad:
they're put him on the wanted list so time will tell!

Damien I want to so badly but can't justify 1200 quid in one go so going to do it in stages! Floor plan is next! :)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
holliett said:
Thanks merlin!
They have found out who done it and raided his house 3 times but he's never been in! :mad:
they're put him on the wanted list so time will tell!

Damien I want to so badly but can't justify 1200 quid in one go so going to do it in stages! Floor plan is next! :)
Don't mention it Hollie, its a gift :lol:
Hopefully his days are now numbered, [smiley=stop.gif] £1200, wow! Just for a bar, netting and a bit of carpet, looks ace though. 8)

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Nice work Hollie I bet Jamie was over the moon spending the day working on your TT :lol: You need to get a cheep seat cover for going to and from work :idea:
If you want to do a swap I have a black and silver standard TT boot mat in my qS :) PM me if you are interested

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Damien I want to so badly but can't justify 1200 quid in one go so going to do it in stages! Floor plan is next! :)[/quote]

Don't mention it Hollie, its a gift :lol:
Hopefully his days are now numbered, [smiley=stop.gif] £1200, wow! Just for a bar, netting and a bit of carpet, looks ace though. 8)[/quote]

1200 squids!!!..that cant be right???...if it is then thats one of the biggest rip offs ive ever seen... [smiley=bigcry.gif]

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah He loves working on my car with me :) Was lush weather so can't think of anything better! :D

I've got a seat cover somewhere! Just need to find/use it!

Unfortunately it is around £1000-£1200 brand new from dealers but that's why I'm doing it in stages! Hopefully get few bargains!

The bottle in my boot is the water meth reservoir. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts