Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Don't suppose anyone would be interested in south of France via Saint Etienne, next summer for Bastille Day? I drive down there loads and love the roads, the sun, the food...

Pic attached of the type of roads on offer.

Cretes.jpg

Here's a link to the route on youtube

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
well, the nordics trip was supposed to be next year - but since the dry run this year - looks like no one is up for it anymore! :cry: no further updates on the thread.

What happened to iTTalia 2?

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If nothing comes up guys.. i'll let u know wheni'm going somewhere, and maybe a few of us could head out... didn't go anywhere this year with moving house.. so itching fr next year !!

·
Registered
444 Posts
sounds good.

I have always fancied doing a coastal trip around iberia. Ferry from southampton or portmouth to Bilbao, then a 7-10 day trip around portugal and spain - one big loop. Perhaps also a detour into madrid.

Would be superb, and also go the pyyenees on the way around.

Ferries seem to be quite expensive for this trip though! Last time i checked you were looking around the £700 mark for a return! :x

not a short trip - done very rough calculations a while back - seem to recall it being about 2k miles for a full loop (thay may even be crow flight).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.