·
Registered
83,928 Posts
You could go with 10/15mm front/rear or 15/20mm front/rear

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
cr4igj tt said:
great thanks, why are they different front and back when the wheels are the same size all round ?
It improves the stance of the car, makes the back look fat and mean, thats why a lot of guys put 8 on the front and 8.5 on the rear (tyre width)........... 8)

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
cr4igj tt said:
great thanks, why are they different front and back when the wheels are the same size all round ?
As the rear wheels don't turn you can get away with having them closer to the arch :idea:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
cr4igj tt said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I like the idea of that.

Greatly appreciated
Here is mine before and after fitting 20mm rear / 15mm front and Apex lowering springs. enjoy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
cr4igj tt said:
I've got some rs6 replicas coming on saturday will i need spacers ?

17" tt competition on at mo et32
18" rs6 replica et35

thanks
Are your reps 5 x 100 PCD? If not, then you'll need adaptors. They do the same job as spacers but also come with a different bolting PCD to suit other wheel fittings.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi, yes they are 5x100... bolted a couple on before I sent for refurb. I bought them on ebay for £230 they stated they had been refurbished how ever when they arrived they looked like they had been done in a shed whilst blind folded and very drunk lol. so I got him to pay £50 towards the refurb (£100 mates rates). I get them back tomorrow new tyres on wednesday i'll stick some photos on when I get a sec.

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Cheers, [smiley=cheers.gif] looks even better now with new pressed plates, surrounds, Kas's spoiler and only the audi rings left on... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts