Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked on both stalks but I don't think my TT has the trip button that changes the electronic display.

Is it me been silly? Can I actually not see this, or do some of the TT's depending on spec not come with that option?

Will I only be able to see the outside temperature all the time?

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,351 Posts
Hi Mafz, Some 180 bhp don't have the full DIS displays.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
11,832 Posts
Smokehead said:
I have a 225hp TT 2002 and also missing the trip button. From which year was this standard on MK1?
There are often different specs in different markets, so Sweden may be different.

If you only have the half DIS, the display in the centre of the dash will be smaller.

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
DIS was a cost option on the very early 180s

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Smokehead said:
YELLOW_TT said:
So it should be standard in my 225 right?
UK spec yes not sure about other markets

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Smokehead said:
YELLOW_TT said:
So it should be standard in my 225 right?
UK spec yes not sure about other markets
I didn't see your reply at first :)

Thanks for the info.

Btw, this car was originally imported from Germany.

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Germany defo had different specs to the UK you could get a FWD 180 in Germany years before they were available in the UK

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got a Swedish 180 TT from 1998 (imported to Denmark) and I'm missing the full DIS functionality. I've got both LED screens but only the bottom one shows any information. Is that what is meant by 'smaller screen'? If not I wonder whether the dashpod has been replaced.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,351 Posts
AndyDK said:
I've got a Swedish 180 TT from 1998 (imported to Denmark) and I'm missing the full DIS functionality. I've got both LED screens but only the bottom one shows any information. Is that what is meant by 'smaller screen'? If not I wonder whether the dashpod has been replaced.
Hi, If you don't have the rocker switch on the end of stalk it never had the full DIS.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Hoggy. I thought not, I was just wondering about the screens. Is there still the same upper and lower screens on a car with no DIS was what I was wondering about.
Also, there is no washer fluid warning sensor in my car - is that also a 'half-DIS' option?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts