Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girlfriend is picking me up early in the morning as we're driving down to Cornwall for the weekend. I just got off the phone to her.

Me: 'Did you manage to check the tyre pressures'? Her: 'No, I was going to but it was raining so I didn't bother'.

Me: 'You checked the oil though'? Her: 'No, I forgot but don't worry about it - I'm in the AA'.

FFS.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
WozzaTT said:
Her: 'No, I forgot but don't worry about it - I'm in the AA'.
Translation: "I think it's up to someone else to pick up the pieces if things go wrong due to my incompetence/laziness/absent-mindedness/whatever."

She does know how much an engine sieze up costs to repair, right? And that it can't be fixed by the side of the road, right? :roll:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
jamman said:
There's plenty of blokes on here are just as lazy :)
and she is a grl and not meant for such oily smelly tasks :lol: :lol:

Powder room please don't take offence :p

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
My wife thinks she is doing ME a favour on the rare occasion she puts fuel in her car with MY credit card.

Wash, polish, service, road tax, MOT, insurance. They are all blue jobs.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
WozzaTT said:
Girlfriend is picking me up early in the morning as we're driving down to Cornwall for the weekend. I just got off the phone to her.

Me: 'Did you manage to check the tyre pressures'? Her: 'No, I was going to but it was raining so I didn't bother'.

Me: 'You checked the oil though'? Her: 'No, I forgot but don't worry about it - I'm in the AA'.

FFS.
WOW. She even knows about these things. My missus wouldn't have a clue :p

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
TTchan said:
BrianR said:
jamman said:
There's plenty of blokes on here are just as lazy :)
and she is a grl and not meant for such oily smelly tasks :lol: :lol:

Powder room please don't take offence :p
Too right...ruins our £40 nails :lol:
Yes, dead right, we can't have that. :wink:

And the other side of the coin is that my missus burns toast so no way is she getting under the bonnet of a car :lol:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I hear Gazza say she's hot :twisted:[/quote]

Burns does have access to this place you know and can read your comments = Gazza :oops: or maybe not :p

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
WozzaTT said:

FFS.
More importantly, you did check she has a full driving licence to be able to drive you both? :p

·
Premium Member
20,317 Posts
WozzaTT said:

FFS.
Makes perfect sense to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
A3DFU said:
WozzaTT said:

FFS.
Makes perfect sense to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
You must be a girl then :twisted:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
BrianR said:
I hear Gazza say she's hot :twisted:

Burns does have access to this place you know and can read your comments = Gazza :oops: or maybe not :p
She does indeed have access to such areas. :p

Gazzer thinks I'm hot, but he has something in his eye. :wink: I've been promised a grope by him at ADI, and I intend to collect it. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts