Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a call from my OPC regarding a gearbox issue I currently have and which they have unsuccessfully resolved in 4 months of trouble shooting and guess work.

Apparently, the technical team are coming to me first thing in the morning to test drive the car in my neck of the woods...this will be interesting... :)

·
4,806 Posts
In the snow? Now that will be interesting :wink:

Hope it gets sorted...4 months of "guessing" is too long. Can't grumble at a new clutch etc though :)

Dave

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was said:
nice response 8)

what are the chances that the car behaves itself on the day :evil:
Oh god yeah. Just lined up perfectly isn't it. lol

Jac-in-a-Box said:
In the snow? Now that will be interesting :wink:

Hope it gets sorted...4 months of "guessing" is too long. Can't grumble at a new clutch etc though :)

Dave
Yeah, the new clutch was nice :) I took it for a spin last night to clear the cobwebs and it certainly is still there. I could post the Performance Box Data but then people will start telling me off and the local constabulary will have my a$$ for dinner. :)

[edit]

Apparently Porsche GB are coming too.... S#'t, serious stuff, better get the red carpet out....lol

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they've been. "Non committal" is all I can say. They have gone to recreate the issue on other cars, but for me this isn't the point, it just means other cars have the same problem as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully, they will see sense and I can get this sorted and soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.