Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why just why....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... ink:top:en

HERE I AM REGRETABLY SELLING MY PRIDE AND JOY TO BUY A HOUSE.

ITS BASED ON A 1998 HYUNDAI ACCENT,(NOT THE MOST POPULAR CAR TO MODIFY THATS WHY I CHOOSE IT TO BE DIFFERENT).

ITS BEEN FEATURED IN MAX POWER IN 2010 AND TOTALLY MODIFIED IN 2010 BEEN ON THE GADGET SHOW WHEN THE WERE AT USC AND WON A TROPHIE AT THE FIRST SHOW IT ATTENDED IN 2009 AT MOD NATS GOT MOST OUTSTANDING CAR OF THE SHOW.

ITS HAD ENDLESS AMOUNT OF MAN HOURS SPENT BUILDING IT TO WHAT IT IS NOW AND AT A COST OF JUST OVER £67,000.

YES YOU PROBLY THINK IM CRAZY FOR SPENDING THAT AMOUNT BUT IT WAS BUILT TO MAKE A BOLD STATEMENT THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

IT WAS ORIGINALLY SPONSORED BY ROCKFORD FOSGATE FROM 2009-2011 NOW ITS SPONSORED BY SOUNDSTREAM. THIS MEANS THE NEW OWNER WILL GET FREE TICKETS ETC FOR ALL THE SHOWS AND FUEL COSTS PAYED ETC.

IT HAS HAVE OVER £25,000 ON THE INTERIOR ALONE.

IM NOT GOING TO GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL ON WHATS BEEN DONE BECAUSE I WILL BE HERE FOR HOURS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL ME.

ITS TAXED AND MOTED AND INSURANCE IS CHEAP THROUGH ADRIAN FLUX AND VALUED AT £50K BY THEIR ENGINEER.

NOW I WOULD RATHER IT GO TO AN ENTHUSIAST LIKE ME OR A COMPANY THAT WANTS TO PROMOTE THERE BUSINESS AS IT COULD DO WITH AN ENGINE TRANSPLANT ;) I DID ORIGINALLY TURBO IT BUT IT COULD DO WITH A TORQUE ENGINE LIKE A DIESEL OR A V6 JUST TO PULL IT.

NOW I KNOW ITS NOT EVERYBODYS CUP OF TEA SO PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME SENDING ME STUPID MESSAGES ABOUT IT,THERE IS SOME1 OUT THERE THAT IS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha seriously he reckons £67,000 spent on labour alone. WTF.... seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

PS

DOn't think there is quite enough subs :lol:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I am all for people demonstrating their uniquness and creativity, but in a time of recession when money is tight -- WTF????? It has to be the ugliest thing on 4 wheels I have ever seen? it is deffo unique, uniquely ugly and what ios that offset number plate about it looks like something from the animated film 'who killed roger rabbit' :?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha i am truly shocked and appauled. [smiley=argue.gif]

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PMSL :lol:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
:lol: great find Spandex.
Love the first paragraph.

I am selling my Ferrari F430 replica that is based on a Peugeot 406 Coupe. The car is an absolutely stunning example of the real car. Unlike other versions of the car, this has been based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside. Other kit cars based on other donors tend to be scaled down versions, but this is as accurate as they come.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I am shocked!!!!!

He could have had a nice house by now!!!

The other that shocked me today was that i was on the M4 and guess what overtook me a MK1 TT with extra badges :lol: saying RS.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it when people just stick random badges on the car

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha that Ferrari is shocking haha. What a mess :eek:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oops me arse fell off. :lol:

What a couple of finds there Basscube and Spandex :eek: , its 04-10am and its taken me over 20 minutes to read that whole page about the Ferrari rep, its made the whole night shift worth while and the tears from laughing so hard were obstructing my view when reading his description of that vehicle,
The car is an absolutely stunning example of the real car. Unlike other versions of the car, this has been based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside
makes a Robin Reliant look classy, :lol: :lol: [smiley=bigcry.gif] :lol: :lol: Talk about delusional, should have gone to Specsavers, he's clearly a loony, plain and simple.. [smiley=freak.gif]

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
merlin c said:
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oops me arse fell off. :lol:

What a couple of finds there Basscube and Spandex :eek: , its 04-10am and its taken me over 20 minutes to read that whole page about the Ferrari rep, its made the whole night shift worth while and the tears from laughing so hard were obstructing my view when reading his description of that vehicle,
The car is an absolutely stunning example of the real car. Unlike other versions of the car, this has been based on an actual Ferrari F430 and is 100% accurate outside
makes a Robin Reliant look classy, :lol: :lol: [smiley=bigcry.gif] :lol: :lol: Talk about delusional, should have gone to Specsavers, he's clearly a loony, plain and simple.. [smiley=freak.gif]
Haha glad to be of assistance Merling :p

was ingenious :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts