Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get in there :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
Anything to do with Newcastle UTD mate or did the TTOC just get 500 paid up members

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
wallsendmag said:
YELLOW_TT said:
Anything to do with Newcastle UTD mate or did the TTOC just get 500 paid up members
503 as it happens but no nowt to do with that :wink:
It must be NUFC then

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
wallsendmag said:
Come on Bristol City at the weekend
Bet Kev never though he would hear you say that :lol:

seems so hard to believe given last season, lets enjoy the moment until the fun & games start again and wonder how stupid we will be this closed season, if only we had that new owner it would be a real celebration.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I hate Bristol City we go way back when i was an apprentice at Swansea, but I hope they do a job for you the weekend mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wallsendmag said:
Get in there :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]
Closer still ,if only Bristol City had played better :wink: :roll:

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
Still there is always the play off's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
miracles do happen even for us :p never thought it would be straight back up, we can all enjoy the nexy few months before the new season starts [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
And relegation battles, you may even be an attractive purchase in the close season

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congrats lads back where you belong [smiley=cheers.gif] with a goal scorer we may just sneak in the play offs :?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
About time too. They should never have gone down . Too big a club to be kicking about with the lower teams (no disrespect) :roll:

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Just need to go up as champions now. Howay the toon ! :D

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
the stig said:
They should never have gone down.
What a ridiculous thing to say. They went down because they weren't good enough, not because somebody picked them for relegation!

the stig said:
Too big a club to be kicking about with the lower teams (no disrespect)
Even more of a ridiculous thing to say. Why in your opinion are Newcastle a 'big club'? Newcastle haven't won anything major, EVER, even though they have spent millions of pounds on countless players over the years. They are certainly no bigger than any other side in the Premiership, and for that matter no bigger than the majority of the championship.

It's their deluded fanbase (I will however say that because a season in the Championship has given them a taste of reality, I've seen/heard some of their opinions change for the better) and the media hype that portrays them as something they aren't.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Well said - completely agree. Clinging to feint whispers of past glories. A passionate fan base does not make a team great.

Same for Michael Owen and David Beckham - formerly glorious but I for one am glad neither will be at the world cup, and believe England will be all the better for it.

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We needed a year with the crap teams to clear out all the rubbish and put our house in order. I have to day i am shocked by just how bad the Championship is we haven't played that well this year and we were promoted with six games still to play. As for not being a big club we feel that we are a big club because of our level of support nothing else. How many premier league clubs have higher crowds than we do is it 3 or 4 ?. I'm under no illusion that next year will be very different but I'm enjoying it while I can.

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
wallsendmag said:
We needed a year with the crap teams
You only managed to get 2 out of a possible 6 at this managerless so called crap team. In fact you dropped several easy points this season along the way. You are however gracious enough to admit that next season will be hard for you, and if the performances you put in against us are anything to go by I think you are probably right.

wallsendmag said:
we feel that we are a big club because of our level of support nothing else. How many premier league clubs have higher crowds than we do is it 3 or 4 ?
With all due respect to yourself (I don't know you so I can't comment on your life), a large amount of your fans live in the surrounding areas where there is nothing but football to entertain their lives. You have a large fanbase for that reason only. A large fanbase however does not make a club big, just ask Leeds(!). Trophies, success and respect make a big club.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.