Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I know this has been done a thousand times, and I know this is a totally personal choice, so i am after your 'opinion' to see if you think these rims will suit my car.

Here are some pictures to help:

My car as it is now:

The rims that I keep going back to on my hunt for replacements:

I am just after some thoughts/opinions.....or even suggestions :lol:

If anyone can do any photoshop magic, with the above rims, then that would be veru much appreciated [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]

thanks everyone.

Neil

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
First ones with spacers and coilovers :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'd probably say the 1st ones are the safe choice as a few people have had them now. I quite like the lambo reps but are a bit 'in your face' for some. Those Keskins are horrible, look far too bulky and cumbersome for the TT. As said above, you'll need to go low for any of them to make them look like they belong on the car.

Personally i'd go with the lambo ones :D and keep them dark, green on black is my fave :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
The second ones are the most unusual....

Maybe try photoshopping them on (or asking someone to do it on here)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks everyone - i know its a personal choice, but it is nice to ask like minded individuals for their opinions/comments/suggestions.

I have been struggling with this since i got the car - which i guess should tell me something (like, don't change) :lol:

Oh well, I will keep plodding along to see if anything takes my fancy :)

thanks
Neil

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nue's all the way! these look great when I seen them on Chris's air ride a while back. Plus you don't see many running them which is what I like about some wheels

I'm probably really bias as well being a rotiformed TT ha!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
The first one for me not a fan of the other 2

1 - 20 of 41 Posts